The club is delighted to announce that its’ match-day programme is now an award-winning, one as it picked up the honour of being the Essex Senior League Programme of the Year.
This accolade was achieved in no small part thanks to the numerous contributors to the programme, particularly those who help week in, week out:
- Andy Perkins who prints and staples the programme from home for every home match.
- Charlie Ward who contributes concise and thought-provoking articles, despite being some 100 miles away.
- Steve Howe whose statistical input is invaluable, especially for keeping track on the 100+ players who turned out for us last season!
- Graham Larkbey, with his unique look at our forthcoming away trips – based only on the tipples on offer at the ground and in the local area!
- Tony Brazier, whose reports on our ladies, veterans and youth teams provide a key link to the other teams in our family.
- David Chapman, our club historian, who seemingly has a bottomless pit of classic Leyton, Leyton Pennant and Waltham Forest programmes for us to look back at.
Editor Andrzej Perkins said “It’s a great honour to win this award, but it really is a team effort.
“I’d like to thank everyone who contributed to our programme this season, some from the other side of the world (and some form just around the corner!). And especially to all of those who bought a copy this season”
With even more interesting and varied content planned for this coming season, be sure to pick up a copy, still only £1.