Walthamstow have been drawn away to Essex Olympian Premier Division Champions Buckhurst Hill in the Essex Thameside Trophy.
Both teams have been given a bye in the first round, so will meet in the second round.
The game is due to be played by the end of October. Buckhurst Hill’s ground next to the River Roding, a tributary of the Thames, is the only one in the competition without floodlights, so the tie will need to be played on a free Saturday before then, or it will be moved to Stow’s Wadham Lodge ground.
The full draw is as follows:
ROUND ONE (by end August)
1. Barkingside vs Basildon United
2. Great Wakering Rovers vs Ilford
3. Hashtag United vs Brentwood Town
4. Canvey Island vs Hullbridge Sports
ROUND TWO (by end October)
5. East Thurrock United vs Great Wakering Rovers/Ilford
6. May & Baker Eastbrook Community vs Romford
7. Tilbury vs Hashtag United/Brentwood Town
8. Buckhurst Hill vs Walthamstow
9. White Ensign vs Barkingside/Basildon United
10. Grays Athletic vs Bowers & Pitsea
11. Concord Rangers vs Aveley
12. Canvey Island/Hullbridge Sports vs Hornchurch