Walthamstow’s 2020-21 pre-season schedule has now been confirmed. Max Mitchell’s side will play in eight games during August, ahead of an expected start to the Essex Senior League on 5 September.
Friendlies will start with the visit of Spartan League side Harpenden Town, followed by a trip to Arlesey Town a week later, where Stow will go up against former coaches Chico Ramos and Kras Korsachki.
It will then be trips to old friends Isthmian Premier Wingate & Finchley and a first ever trip to Eastern Counties Division One Halstead Town.
Barking of the Isthmian Division One will visit Wadham Lodge, and then Stow will have their work cut out against two Spartan League heavyweights; Welwyn Garden City and Tring Athletic.
Finally, Enfield Town will be the visitors to Wadham Lodge a week before the season starts.
Please note; in line with current government and FA guidance, all these games will be played behind closed doors. Please do not attend, as you will be turned away. We thank you for your understanding.
Fixtures in full:
- 1 August, 4pm: Harpenden Town (H)
- 8 August, 3pm: Arlesey Town (A)
- 11 August, 7.30pm: Wingate & Finchley (A)
- 15 August, 3pm: Halstead Town (A)
- 18 August, 7.45pm: Barking (H)
- 22 August, 3pm: Welwyn Garden City (H)
- 25 August, 7.45pm: Tring Athletic (A)
- 29 August, 3pm: Enfield Town (H)