As things stand, changing rooms will be unavailable to players and officials. Changing will take place in the stands.
At present, only players, team management, physios, match officials and club officials are allowed into the ground.
We ask you to check-in using the Evepass QR code posted at entrances, and follow the guidelines listed below.
- Try to travel alone to the sports ground adhering to social distancing rules. If travelling by public transport, please wear a facemask. Avoid car sharing unless doing so with people from the same household. On arrival please state the club or booking you are part of to our gate security. You will not gain access to the sports ground if you are not on the list.
- Only one person per booking is allowed into reception at any one time; please follow the floor marking when waiting to be seen. Where possible, please use contactless payment methods, use hand sanitiser before you enter the building and please respect our staff and our safety.
- Bring hand sanitiser with you. This must be applied before using the facilities; stations are set up on each pitch. All clubs should provide sanitiser for their players, and all equipment must be cleaned with anti-bacterial spray after each session.
- Anyone with cough or displaying COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to train and must return home. If you display any symptoms, you must inform a club official.
- Dressing rooms will be closed, so please come ready to train/play with boots with you (there will be toilet access).
- Please bring your own water bottle. Bringing food on to the sports ground is not permitted.
- We will be using the Evepass QR system to track and trace people attending = you will see the QR code posted at various places around the ground. We ask all players, supporters (when we see you again) to use it. This will probably be used throughout the ESL so; if you use it once, you won’t have to put in your details again.
- Follow Government guidance on social distancing and activities; please do not shake hands with each other, do not hug or chest pump to celebrate goals.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules.
- During breaks in play and drinks breaks, players must adhere to social distancing measures.
- Upon the session finishing, please vacate the sports ground immediately.
- Please use hand sanitiser upon exit of the site.
- The usual dugout areas will not be used. Two technical areas have been marked in front of the main stand. Players are to sit in the stand at a social distance. Only the manager, one assistant and the physio are allowed to be in the technical area.
- Players are to change in the stands with both clubs ensuring social distancing. There are no showers available at this present time.
- Referees are to change in the away dressing room.