Issue one of the 2021-22 Walthamstow FC programme is available to download now, by clicking here.
In this issue, we’ve got
- a look at our visitors, Crawley Green
- Martyn Green from @theuntoldgame shares a brief history of the FA Cup
- we look back at games on this day in history
- The Beer Hunter has a look at Luton, and shares some positive news from the local scene
- Bill Badger has an ESL review
- David Chapman has two classic programmes, featuring Bobby Moore playing for schools sides.
- Huw Richards tells us why even at our level, the players are in the top 1% of footballers in the country
- a breakdown on all the movers and shakers in the FA’s annual league restructure
- Andrzej Perkins’ photo essay from a summer of football
- the almost forgotten story of WF Fletcher, who created the modern football fixture system
- as well as the usuals from Andrzej Perkins and Charlie Ward.
If there were any print issues left over, they’ll be on sale here.