Click here to download our COVID-19 risk assessment
When visiting Wadham Lodge for Walthamstow FC matches, please follow these guidelines:
- Follow all current government guidance on travelling and social distancing
- Try to use contactless payment or purchase a ticket in advance here
- If paying by cash, please bring the correct amount (£7 for adults, £4 for concessions, £1 for programmes)
- ‘Check-in’ using the EvePass website by scanning the QR code available around the groud. This will follow all necessary GDPR requirements. If you have bought your ticket online, this will act as your ‘check-in’
- Hand sanitizer will be available, but please bring your own with you
- Ground capacity will be limited to 300 (150 for the friendly against Welwyn Garden City); if this limit is reached, no further supporters will be allowed into the ground. This number includes tickets bought in advance.
General ground guidance:
- The clubhouse and bar remains closed, except for those with bookings at Wadham Lodge. In this case, only one person per booking is allowed into the building.
- Toilets will be open in the ground
Guidance for players and match officials
- Try to travel alone to the sports ground adhering to social distancing rules. If travelling by public transport, please wear a facemask. Avoid car sharing unless doing so with people from the same household.
- Only one person per booking is allowed into reception at any one time; please follow the floor marking when waiting to be seen. Where possible, please use contactless payment methods, use hand sanitiser before you enter the building and please respect our staff and our safety.
- Bring hand sanitiser with you. This must be applied before using the facilities; stations are set up on each pitch. All clubs should provide sanitiser for their players, and all equipment must be cleaned with anti-bacterial spray after each session.
- Anyone with cough or displaying COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to train and must return home. If you display any symptoms, you must inform a club official.
- Dressing rooms will be closed, so please come ready to train/play with boots with you (there will be toilet access).
- Please bring your own water bottle. Bringing food on to the sports ground is not permitted.
- We will be using the Evepass QR system to track and trace people attending – you will see the QR code posted at various places around the ground. We ask all players, supporters (when we see you again) to use it.
- Follow Government guidance on social distancing and activities; please do not shake hands with each other, do not hug or chest pump to celebrate goals.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules when not playing.
- During breaks in play and drinks breaks, players must adhere to social distancing measures.
- Upon the session finishing, please vacate the sports ground immediately.
- Please use hand sanitiser upon exit of the site.
- The usual dugout areas will not be used. Two technical areas have been marked in front of the main stand. Players are to sit in the stand at a social distance. Only the manager, one assistant and the physio are allowed to be in the technical area.
- Players are to change in the stands with both clubs ensuring social distancing. There are no showers available at this present time.
- Referees are to change in the away dressing room.