Welcome Terry

Home Forums The Stags Messageboard Welcome Terry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Charlie Ward
    Participant

A warm welcome to Terry – I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we wish him well
    His visions certainly seem to be in line with those of the former manager in how the club should be evolving
    If we can launch a sustained effort from the youth team up to the senior side, it could be the beginnings of a whole new positive future for our club

Rutting Stag
    Keymaster

I have to say that this is all a bit premature.

Things are in place for Terry to become the New Manager, but certain things need to be put in place for this to happen.

There is a planned Board Meeting at which things will be finalised, so until then nothing new is in place.

Charlie Ward
    Participant

Do you expect there to be any problems ?

Rutting Stag
    Keymaster

The ball is in the Chairman’s court, we are waiting to see what his return is like!

Rutting Stag
    Keymaster

After a Board Meeting it has now been confirmed that Terry Fogerty is the First Team Manager.
    Sorry if certain people were unhappy that I said it was not official yet in my earlier post, but as I said, certain things had to be put in place first.
    Terry will have an ex professional player as his Assistant Manager – Darren Pitcher.
    Abs Asname will be the Reserve Team Manager.

I would like to wish them the best of luck in their new positions and I look forward to taking the Club forward with them.

I would also like to say a big thank you to Turgut for his part in the Club over the last couple of years.
    I know that I was his biggest critic recently over his running of the First Team, but I would like to say that without him we would not be in a position to now hopefully take us in a new direction – hopefully upwards.
    I hope that Turgut stays with us as a Director and still plays a big part in the Club.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.