This season’s programme is 36 pages, full colour on glossy paper, thanks to our print partners, Krazy Kopy – London’s 24 Hour Printer.
In Issue 19:
- David Chapman delves deep into the archives to bring us a programme from 1944/5 when we played Clapton
- The Beer Hunter
- Bill Badger shares the FA’s Heads Up campaign
- Match reports and photos
- Tony Brazier has the latest travel information as we set off on five away games on the bounce.
- A look at our visitors, Clapton
- As well as regular editorial pieces from Andrzej Perkins and The Tree Surgeon
Please note – this is a reproduced issue, printed on an office printer.