Issue four of our 2019-20 programme is out now. In this 40-page bumper issue, we’ve got:
- A look at our visitors; how they got on last season, their history and the times we’ve met before, as well as their stats so far this season.
- The Beer Hunter looks at what could be in store for Stow fans should the game end in a draw
- How we’ve got on playing 21 times on the 24th of August in the past
- News about our link-up with @RyanFC1995
- David Chapman digs out a programme from when we played Great Wakering in the Essex Intermediate Cup in 1954
- We get to know clean sheet king James Bransgrove a bit better
- NF Jenson tells us about the man who built a road to Wembley (he wasn’t just Brent Council worker either)
- Andy Potts shares his trip to the Berwick Charities Cup
- As well as regular editorial pieces from Andrzej Perkins and The Tree Surgeon
This season’s programme is 36 pages, full colour on glossy paper, thanks to our print partners, Krazy Kopy – London’s 24 Hour Printer.