Issue two, from the FA Cup tie against Walsham-Le-Willows.
Issue two of our award-winning programme is packed with new and unique content:
- The Beer Hunter looks at the promising options should a replay against Walsham-Le-Willows be required… and the slightly less promising options at Harlow.
- David Chapman delves into his archives to pick out some FA Cup programmes from 1912
- Paul Adolphe is the subject of our Ex Files
- There’s the story of when Darlington Railway Athletic had a few too many beers and one of their players stole a bag of wheat from Leeds station
And all the regulars:
- The editor, Andrzej Perkins
- Match reports
- The Tree Surgeon, Charlie Ward
- A look at of our opponents
- Updates on the latest news information from the Walthamstow camp.