Our five-time Programme of the Year is back for another season!
This season’s covers take a trip down memory lane, with classic reproductions of football magazines of the past – think Shoot, Match, FourFourTwo.
In tomorrow’s programme we have:
- A JJ double-bill, as he speaks to Jordon Watson, and picks apart *that* Spectator article
- A look at some classic games from this day in history
- David Chapman has a programme from our trip to Liverpool 111 years ago
- The Beer Hunter
- Unravelling what went wrong with Hummel’s UK licencing
- A look at our opponents
- All the usual editorials, stats and updates from around the league.